100% human hair boy cut side part
HH chin length page shag
Wig tape down curl sweep bang
Short boy cut slightly unbalanced
The Newest Technology
The closest to any natural looking hair.
You can wear it for weeks at a time without removing it.
You can comb and style the hair as your desire.
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove teasing and tangles,
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve makeup, oil and dust.
- Swish gently until the pieces is fully washed,. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the pieces to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastic wig stand or laying it on towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape. Should you need to change the styles, use a curling iron or hair dryer on low heat setting with a fine mist of hair spray made for quality human hair pieces.
- Do not rub or wring during washing
- Do not brush or comb while piece is wet
- Do not use hair dryer on high heat setting
- Do not start brushing from the roots, always brush the tips out first
- Do not expose your piece to any extreme heat source such as open flame, steam and hot oven, etc
Add a capful of a shampoo to a basin of cool to lukewarm water. Gently swish, lifting the hairpiece up and down, to remove all traces of dirt and oils. Towel-blot or shake to remove excess water. Rinse thoroughly, spray with sheenand place on a stand to dry. Brush into desired style after hairpiece is completely dry.
Curl defining & detangler
Direction for use: Hold bottle 8-10 inches from clean wet hair and spray evenly throughout. These products are excellent for conditioning and detangling, Do not rinse. Just style as usual.
Usage: Hold bottle 6-8 inches from your head and spray onto hair evenly. Scrunch hair with fingers or brush and style. Sheens are mainly light for the hair that can be used daily or often as to refresh.
Caution: Most sheens are flammable so need to be kept away from heat and open flames when using, also, need to be kept away from children.
1113 Hwy 9 Bypass W, Lancaster, SC 29720
© 2013 nilebeautysupply.com Store. All rights reserved.